Thursday, October 16, 2008

babysitters club

so our cuz, sophie, needed a place to crash the other weekend. we didn't mind cause we're not racist (she's not brown like us, if you know what I mean). plus, i think we showed her a pretty good time.


kindle taught her how to find the best grass for recreational purposes.
pretty sure her face shows just how impressed she was with
what kiya's packin.
and that's when she started whispering sweet nothings.
and tongue kissing. that's right. kissing cousins. sick bird.
all in all, good weekend. come again soon, soph.

1 comment:

Tyson & Amanda said...

Kissing cousins, I enjoy kissing mine when opportunity arises!
I just wanted to apologies for my moms totally lame post, it wasn't your fault that lola went from and incredibly cute cuddly tiny puppy to an ugly jumping deer, that enjoyed eating moms hair and tissues. Thanks for not duking on my lawn considering i have to be carried across it everyday to get to my ride! I dont really want to get dropped cuz my mom is freaking out from having POOP all over her feet!
Oh I was thinking that maybe your mom and me could have a Pajama Party! I have similar pjs they are pretty sexy! ttyl xoxo Kennedy